Thursday, May 31, 2007

it's been a long time; fiancee

hi! it's been a long time since i last blog. It'll be a month this coming saturday since i start working at HP (SMPC site). and after a month, i miss my girlfriend so much.. let me correct that part, i miss my fiancee so much.. yep, you read it right. she's now my fiancee. we'll be getting married this December at her hometown, Kidapawan City. hopefully we can take care of things (esp. financial matters) in due time.

it's our offsite tomorrow at Grande Island, Subic Bay. though it would be fun, i know it wouldn't make me happy completely because of how much i miss my fiancee... *sigh... it's so hard to be away from someone who completes your day, who restores your mind and heart during hard times and who loves you unconditionally...

that's all for now folks..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're really proud about everything, aren't yah? Hehehe

Nyway, I'm not accustomed to being called your fiancee. I still need a little more time to adapt. Hehehe. I guess I'm still shocked that I'm engaged. Well, congrats for the two of us.

Anonymous said...

lisod jud malayo sa imong lalabs jom.. *sigh* congrats sa inyo!! karon lng ko kabalo.. hehe *ga imagine na naka tuxedo ug wedding gown mo..* hihi XD asa nang grande island jom? i was in subic last week!

JoEmZ said...

@melay of course i'm proud. ^_^

@kim thanks kim! grande island kay a ferry ride away from subic bay. around 20 minutes a
ng travel.