Tuesday, June 12, 2007

unlucky day

i had one of the most unluckiest days of my life yesterday. i was about to go to SM City Marilao through my cousin's motorcycle to save fare, but unfortunately he had it fixed in the shop. Then i got the chance to use my cousin's (other cousin) bike. after biking a few meters and switching the gear (it's a mountain bike), the gears at the rear wheel jammed with the chain. and that ends my fare-free trip to SM. haha! so i resorted to commute which costs even higher than a trip to Monumento (P35 to SM; P22 to Monumento).

when i got to SM, i went directly to a metrobank ATM to withdraw and alas it can't dispense cash and so i had to withdraw to other bank's ATM which will cost P10.

well, yesterday was not that terrible actually if you come to think of it. but i never thought i can get so many unlucky events consecutively...

see 'ya around. ^_^

2 comments:

mmBacus said...

That's funny!

I won't say I also had an unlucky day, but basically, it was bad.

I was not able to withdraw from Metrobank because we left early (around 8:30 in the morning), I wasn't able to buy my son's milk, I wasn't able to call his Pedia to cancel his appointment, and I was forced to withdraw from BDO ATM (what a coincidence!). Finally, it was bad because I have to cry so hard last night everytime I see my son's comforter, which is left in the boarding house. *sigh

JoEmZ said...

=(