Monday, August 13, 2007

Excited

I'm so excited to see my fiance and my son. i'll be flying to Cebu this thursday and our trip to Davao is on friday. weeeeeee! ^_^

on a side note, I hope we can perform very well on our new hires presentation and Groove@hp streetdance during our coffee talk this coming Aug. 24. the practices made me tired and i'll be so upset if I can miss one step. hehe.

OT:
I can't wait for the rematch of Boom2x Bautista and Ponce de Leon where Boom2x we'll be a lot of stronger than Ponce.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to davao this friday? party, party, party. How about a welcome party? ^_^


-ranz

JoEmZ said...

ship kami ranz. alis kami friday dating kami sunday sa davao. pero sa kidapawan ang uwi ko.. hehe

Anonymous said...

aawwww. hindi pla sa davao. anyway, have a safe trip. Sayang naman, prepare ko pa naman banda, dancer, floats and streamers para sa pagbalik mo dito sa davao. Sumabay lang ang kadayawan para daw makatipid si mayor.

JoEmZ said...

@ranz

hahahaha!

mmBacus said...

hehehe..nice one..^_^