Friday, February 22, 2008

Those moments

At Octagon Computer Store in Megamall a few months ago...

Customer(Foreigner): Where are your power supplies here?
Me: I'm sorry, I'm not working here.
Customer: (smiles) Oh sorry. (Leaves)

At Columbia Computer Center in City Triangle, Davao City a few years ago... with Jared

Customer: Naa pa mo laing model ani nga CD-RW drive? (Do you have any other models of this CD-RW drive?)
Jared: (smiles) Dili man mi empleyado diri (We're not employees here)
Me: Hawa na ta oi basig managhan pa atong customer. hehe (Let's leave now we might have more customers to come)

That's why sometimes I do this...

At National Bookstore.

Customer: May stock pa ba kayo nung...
Me: (moves to the farthest shelf without saying a word)

Quite rude huh? I just feel embarrassed so I'd rather not say a word sometimes.. hehehe

No comments: