Saturday, September 27, 2008

One of the worst days of my life

I just had one of the worst days of my life. I lost my back pack in the Metro Badminton's gym, a really bad omen since it was stolen/lost while our volleyball championship is being held. That back had all my most important belongings my wallet, my cellphones, mp3 player, some clothes and the most precious thing of all my wedding ring. It's the most important material thing to me, more important than all the other things in that bag combined. I can have my cards replaced within a few weeks/days but that ring??? It's one and only, the design was custom-made. It's the ring that was worn to me by my wife on our special day. @#$@#$#, we haven't reached our 1st anniversary yet. @#$#@$#@$#@$#@$#@$!!! It really pisses me off. If it was really stolen, forgive me Lord, but I hope something really bad happened with the thief. If I have caught him, he'll be the first person I have seriously hit in my entire life.


To the readers of this post: Apologies for the words in the post. I'm just totally pissed. It doesn't show outwardly, I still look my normal self, but in my mind a storm and earthquake is lurking. I'm not the type of person who can say such vulgar words so I'd rather just rant here, even though I have lived with my mom who can say such words with ease when she's totally mad or pissed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hala ka! patay kang melay ana! haha!

seriously though, irreplaceable bitaw tong wedding ring. ibalik unta sa kawatan noh? pero i doubt it.

sige lang, bad karma will haunt them. haha!