Saturday, August 30, 2008

5th Year Anniversary; Kobe in 24

My wife and I are celebrating our 5 years being together today. I can still remember the day that I proposed to her. The place isn't romantic at all because we were in school waiting for our CWTS class, it was also on a Saturday. And I can also remember that when we were about to part ways, she's the only one who got to kiss me *darn. I lost that special moment. I just looked at her stunned because she doesn't normally kiss me when there are many people and I suddenly shouted in my mind, "naman hindi ko siya nakiss, sayang."

And throughout the rest of our immersion activity, I was smiling almost all the time.. ^_^

--------------------

It's been two seasons since Kobe Bryant changed his jersey number to 24. Well that's not my point in this blog post. Hehehe. It's just a coincidence that these two things, Kobe and 24, are related to what I'm gonna tell.

In exactly less than 24 hours I'll be in Kobe, Japan. This will be one of the most thrilling experience of my life since I'm alone in this flight and it's my first international flight. It was only last night that it dawned how a little scary experience this can be and I thought to myself, why the heck was I so confident all this time? My wife told me that deep inside I know what to do and everything will be fine tomorrow. Well, I hope I'm right. I should be more scared of the work that's waiting for me there but I hope I still can enjoy the trip. =)

No comments: