Saturday, February 28, 2009

Videoke and Guitar Hero

I love singing as much as I love dancing, but as many people would agree the dancing part of me took all the talent. Last Tuesday, Dennis and I joined the HP Duets elimination in SMPC office. We had two tiebreakers. We felt like screaming instead of singing during those tiebreakers. Haha! But it was fun. The real-time scoring of Magic Sing proved to be hilarious because you get to see how each team matches up with the other when singing the same song. We managed to win it and was able to go the finals last Thursday and there we had our lashing. At least we didn't have an awful judge's score.

Our team had its first console game tournament last night. The games were Guitar Hero and Little Big Planet. I played the drums in Guitar Hero and teamed up with Leks, Loren and Athan. Fortunately, we won the Guitar Hero tournament. ^_^ It has been a while since I last played drum arcade, DTX Mania, in Timezone. It was a good refresher.

No comments: