Sunday, November 26, 2006

happy feet; work on asean summit; nfs

me, my girlfriend and a batchmate in college (also an officemate) went to watch Happy Feet today. Like Punzki, I wasn't happy with the plot of the movie. In fact, during the middle part of the movie I kept saying to myself "where is the story leading to?" If it wasn't for the cute penguins, tap dancing genius Mumble, funny Latino penguins (as Punzki describe them), the movie would be a total disappointment.

And oh by the way, we'll be having work (as unexpected) during the ASEAN Summit here in Cebu from Dec. 11-14. A lot of our officemates are complaining because they'll be a having hard time to get to our office because there'll be roads that will be blocked during the summit. as for me and my girlfriend, we have no problems about this because we live near our office.

I'm nearly halfway of completing NFS Carbon. Hopefully I can finish it for the next two weeks. I can't really play it continuously because there are a lot of things to do. *sigh.

See 'ya around guys! ^_^

2 comments:

punzki said...

Glad to hear I'm not alone with my sentiment. :D

Anonymous said...

yeah, but some of my students told me that the movie was not that good, that's why I decided not to watch it. Good luck for the Asean Summit there next month.