Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Happy Night

My girlfriend bought for me a UniSilver chain bracelet. This is supposed to be her gift for me during our anniversary but due to unforeseen circumstances she wasn't able to buy one. Weeeeee!! After so many years, I finally got one that is a genuine silver. What i always had before are just fake silver that failed to last a long time. I'll make this one last forever (hopefully). ^_^

After buying the bracelet at Ayala Center Cebu. We then went to SM to buy gifts for her family. We were only able to buy a perfume for her father and a toy car for her nephew. I also bought a Molecules shirt for myself and upon paying for it I decided to give my girlfriend a surprise as I was looking at the leaflet attached with the receipt. (An ad about buying a bracelet for a discounted price. Those typical coupons you get when you buy a minimum of Php300.) Instead of buying a bracelet though, I ended up buying a gold bracelet, earrings and a necklace for only Php299.00. The original price of the set was more than a Php1000! Great deal right? After paying for it, I gave it to her and told her to open it when we get to home (at her boarding house actually). But upon getting in a taxi she opened it immediately and she has full of smile and saying "Wow! Ang ganda (Wow! So beautiful)". I'm so happy to see her smiling all the way to her boarding house while holding my hand so tight. What a happy night it was.

P.S.
I'm 8% away from completing the career in NFS Carbon. I'll be posting a review about it tomorrow, hopefully if I have time.

No comments: