Wednesday, December 20, 2006

kids and nieces

kids are a total menace at home. but i love kids. i love to play with them. i like the way they laugh when i tickle them. i haven't experienced much fun being with kids than here in my auntie's home in bulacan. as i'm blogging now, my nephew is going its way out of our room. wheeewww.. good thing he's out because i'm afraid that he might accidentally step on my laptop (i'm on a cushion on the floor by the way). my 7-year old niece meanwhile is busy fixing her stuffs and shoe. she talks a lot, yeah she really does. she can never run out of stories or things to tell. she's quite pretty too.

not a kid anymore but my 12-year old niece is someone i like to talk with about a lot of things. an intelligent and beautiful lass, we have so many things in common like playing computer games, striving for excellence in studies, being in a school drum & bugle corps. and etc. i hope that she'll have great achievements in her studies.

my other two nieces, both 14 years old, the first one is a bit chubby but still pretty and the second one is the most beautiful of them all . the latter wants to become a flight stewardess. i haven't talked to her that much but i believe she's a smart girl. the former is also a computer game addict. i just hope they'll prioritize their studies among other things.

well, that's all about my nephew and nieces here. sad to say thought that my father and i will be leaving on saturday evening to catch our flight to Davao on 4:20am of sunday. i'm looking forward to coming back here. for me, they have become my siblings... quite an annoying thing to say for someone who has been used for having no siblings. hehe..

5 days to go before xmas ^_^

No comments: