Thursday, December 14, 2006

start of vacation

tomorrow is the start of my vacation. my approved vacation actually starts next week but i will file a personal leave tomorrow 'coz my father requested me to be in bulacan tomorrow.

at last vacation. i'd still be doing a lot of self-learning endeavours this christmas vacation. i would be studying asp.net 2.0, css, javascript, and .net 3.0 particularly WCF. it's all for work. i hope i can gain enough knowledge for me to work smoothly on our upcoming projects. i'm gonna miss making stand-alone applications. i'll still be involved with some windows apps but it's just for bug-fixing and RFCs.

i hope i can finish nfs carbon during this vacation also. no random crashes hopefully. i want to try trackmania united too. i hunger for more racing games but there's nothing new in the market since nfs carbon.

advance merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone... ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...web development. I love that job. heheh! ASP .NET and javascript kicks @$$. :D Good luck on that.

My vacation is still a few days away. *sigh* can't wait to get on it.

Unknown said...

good for you! you have this early vacation..as for me here...examination week will be next week...22 will then be the start of our vacation...happy exploring!