Friday, December 01, 2006

the party; gift check

@exander yeah quite early.. hehe..

the party was fun. one band performance by our officemates (not part of the band contest proper) was really hilarious because of their songs and the vocalist's voice. his voice suits their songs and we the audience would go wild laughing. our group named Davy Learns to Rock, which I proudly suggested to be our groups name, won the 2nd place with an average score of 93%. the first place got an average of 93.33% so I was quite to hear that considering that they're actually band performers while our group is composed of dancers and choir members haha! my right hand ached after our performance. It was my first time to play the drums after 8 years wheeeww. And after our dance number I was gasping terribly for air because I have a cough. Man! It sure is tough to dance with a cough.

I received an NBA Live 07 pc version game and a NFS underground 2 game. weeeeeeeee!!! another game in queue to be finished. we were also given SM gift cheques worth 1000. we'll be going to SM after i finish this blog. hehehe.. I'm planning to buy a pair of long pants for an office wear. Now what other things to buy... hmmmm...

No comments: