Tuesday, July 03, 2007

a barely gadget addict

i got addicted into so many things (not drugs nor alcoholic drinks) since i was a kid. but i never really got so much addiction like some guys out there. i was hooked into dragon ball z, ghost fighter and G.I. Joe playing cards but i eventually stop in a short time. i was also into collecting and playing marbles with my classmates but i never filled tens of jars of it. when counterstrike came, i was only able to play on Saturdays and not even as consistently as my classmates do.

now as a young adult, i am addicted to gadgets, but just barely. barely because i like to have the latest gadget (as long as it is useful and has added features compared to what i already have) but i'm not actually buying any of it. if i have money, I'd still be hesitant just like all those years when i got addicted to various things. because i always think of other important things that i can buy with the money and i feel that it is unreasonable at all. if it's really reasonable and very useful for me and something that would help me become efficient, then i would definitely buy it... but for now, I'm a gadget addict who doesn't want to buy but eager to know the latest gadgets, its features and technologies that are new and just wishfully thinking that i can have one.

someday, when i have enough money i will buy myself one of those gadgets that i crave so much.

3 comments:

mmBacus said...

???
ughhhh...

the gamepad...
toca...
i don't remember all....

hmmm..anyway..they're not gadgets.
but still useless stuff (well, not if your passion is to play) and costly....hmmm

JoEmZ said...

i have the passion to play... the passion to learn using gadgets... one of my dreams is to finish playing the games that i like particularly racing games.

Anonymous said...

barely huh? well, I'm a gadget freak...I breath and live gadgets. hahahah...^^