Tuesday, July 17, 2007

a happy weekend

I went to Cebu last Friday night and it was really frustrating because of my delayed flight (from 9:10 to 9:50pm). Add to it my unfortunate arrival because of no taxis available geez. But the frustrations ended there. Upon seeing my gloomy face turned to a smiley face like this one =) hehehe.

It was really a happy weekend. I bought my fiance a pair of eyeglasses because it was my fault that hers got broken before (clumsiness). we ate at our favorite resto in cebu, AA's BBQ, yum yum on Saturday night after watching harry potter at SM City Cebu. On Sunday, we played at timezone like used to. Collected some tickets, as usual, and played a lot more.

Now I'm looking forward to seeing her again on August. By then, we'll be having our trip to Davao (she's going back home in Kidapawan) and have ourselves register for our marriage on December.

*sigh... How I wish I can live with her and our child. My goal for now is to make that dream come true within 2-3 years. Gosh, I wonder if I can survive the emotional pain that long.

No comments: