Friday, September 07, 2007

connected

My cousin and I applied for a SmartBro connection last Sunday and whoah! We got connected the next day, Monday afternoon. That sure was fast. I'm glad the connection is stable because I hear and read a lot of bad feedbacks of their service. Downloading averages 45+kbps.

I was a little upset thought that Globelines(offering a wired, data only 1.5mbps connection for P995) and even PLDT's DSL is not available in our area in Bulacan.

I hope next year those two big ISPs can provide services in our area. Just in time for the lock-in period to expire. ^_^

3 comments:

punzki said...

It really is fast and reliable... depending on where you live. :) SmartBro usually works well when you're outside Metro Manila since line of sight is usually clear and there are less subscribers.

JoEmZ said...

@punzki

yeah, that's one advantage in meycauayan. hehe.

Anonymous said...

I also want to avail of Smartbro...