Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Lala


This is my favorite local chocolate, "Lala," made from Guiguinto, Bulacan (I'm living in Meycauayan, Bulacan by the way). It's been my favorite ever since grade 1. I love its sweetness, one that won't get you satiated yet will make you ask for more. And it's cheap! It only costs P5 (before it was selling at around P3.45).

We were still in Pasay City when I first tried this one. When we moved in Digos City, Davao del Sur, I never got the chance to eat one until we moved in Davao City. I was surprised to find this chocolate at the supermarket of NCCC mall and I was so happy to enjoy its natural sweetness once again. Now being in Meycauayan really helps a lot. My cousin would buy me twenty of this chocolate whenever they go to the market.

Try this one. I'm sure gonna love it. ^_^

No comments: