Tuesday, September 11, 2007

feeling a whole lot better

I feel a whole lot better now. It is surely good to have a balanced mind and heart, but it's pretty hard to do it constantly. I for myself made my own rule on this, "don't let your emotion reach your head and don't let your mind eat up your heart." However, it was my first time yesterday that my emotion conquered everything in me. My mind was fighting back, but it was in vain. It was one of the so-few times that I lose my calmness (and coolness). I won't say that it's the end of it, that would be saying I'm perfect.

right now, everything is fine. my fiance finally got the job that she wants and she's already on her 2nd day. my baby is well and healthy in Kidapawan. everything really is fine, except for one thing. it's raining outside. i just hope a flood won't happen again along our street in Meycauayan.

see y'all! ^_^

No comments: