Thursday, September 13, 2007

typing speed

It's my dream to reach 100WPM(words per minute) in my lifetime. I started practicing to type fast back in high school when we had our typing class (using the typewriter). When I reached college, I then knew that my speed was 41WPM. During my junior and senior year, I was able to reach 70+WPM and 86WPM.

And now all my efforts are finally paying off. I was able to reach a net speed of 96WPM and a gross speed of 99WPM a while ago. Though I didn't reach 100, still I knew that I can reach it more realistically now compared 3 or 2 years ago.



Here are the test results of your TypingTest.com typing test.


Test taken on: Thursday, September 13, 2007 7:25:30 AM
Duration: 1 minute(s)


Net Speed: 96 WPM (words/minute)
Accuracy: 96%
Gross Speed: 99 WPM (words/minute)

No comments: